On this page, we explain what our policy on the management of personal data is and how we want to comply with the rules of the GDPR.
What is it all about ?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new legal framework of the European Union which governs the collection and processing of users' personal data. It applies to all companies located in a European country that collect personal data, as well as to all entities around the world that process personal data belonging to EU residents.
Personal data includes any type of data that can be used to identify an individual directly or indirectly. Some examples: name, photo, phone number, e-mail, address, etc.
What data do we keep?
To properly process your requests and bookings, only the information you give yourself (name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, family composition, etc.) collected from an e-mail, from our website or from our partners' websites will be stored. No personal information is collected without your consent.
Why are these data kept and how?
Data is kept to guarantee the best service and facilitate your efforts. We keep in mind your favorite pitch for your next stay.
In addition, some data must be kept in order to comply with French or European laws. For example, we keep your invoice for 10 years.
In order to guarantee the best possible protection, we make sure to work with continuously updated software and to change our passwords regularly. Our paper archives are stored in a room accessible only to our qualified staff and destroyed after the expiration of the mandatory legal retention period.
We never share your personal data with others. They are strictly reserved for internal use on our campsite and accessible only to people working at the reception.
What are your rights ?
- Right of access: You can ask us if we hold information about you and, if so, to give you all of this data.
- Right of rectification: You can ask at any time the correction of inaccurate information concerning you.
- Right to erase (right to forget): You can ask us to delete your data whenever you want. We will then remove all your data, except those which we must keep under the French or European legislation.
- Other rights are provided in the RGDP. We invite you to visit the CNIL website to learn more: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits.
To use one of these rights, just contact us by mail to our address: [email protected].
We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
How long do we keep the data?
- The personal data included in our customer file and which serve to give you the best possible service and to facilitate your administrative procedures during a new reservation or during your stay: 5 years after your last stay with us. This is mainly all the data you transmit to us when booking.
- Your surname, first name, e-mail address and language, included in our contact list for e-mailings, are kept until unsubscription or removal request from you.
- Invoices: legal retention for 10 years from the end of the financial year.
- Anonymous data recorded by Google Analytics for the management of our website: 26 months
- Your payments: we do not store your payment data. Payments by VAD credit card go through secure and specialized sites such as Payline, Stripe, iDEAL or Sofort.
- Documents concerning the management of our personnel such as employment contracts, payslips, etc. : legal retention for 5 years.
It is not over yet ! Do not hesitate to contact us if you notice anything concerning our management of personal data. We are only asking to improve our procedures and we will be working on them again in the coming months (and years). We reserve the right to adapt our data management policy at any time.