Holiday time means quality time for the family in the Dordogne
After spending 50 weeks working and living the daily routine of work-school-activities, the holidays should be a period where you get to take care of yourself and your family. Spend some time with your children and create the best possible memories together on your campsite in the Périgord!
Family holidays in the Dordogne.
At Château Le Verdoyer we pride ourseleves in providing a relaxed atmosphere for both children and their parents. We make sure your holidays are the right time
- to rest: in a lounge chair by the pool, on a towel at the beach by the pond or in a hammock on your camp pitch.
- to relax: enjoy a family dinner at the restaurant, or an ice cream on the bar terrace in the shade of the castle, or take a walk on one of the typical markets of the Périgord Vert.
- to discover: castles, caves, villages of the Dordogne. Take a short electric boat trip in Brantôme, or go see the 14 July fireworks in Nontron. All great opportunities for spending time with the children.
- to move: canoeing on the Dronne, hiking in the Regional Natural Park or tree-climbing in Nontron. Or take the train-bike, the VeloRail in Thiviers or go cycling on the "voie verte". Keep fit and see how your endurance measures up to your family members'!
And because sometimes parent want and need to give themselves some time off parenting...
you can drop off the children at the Kids Club in the morning, at the Kids canteen some evenings, at sports activities or just with a babysitter. A perfect opportunity to create new memories, or lots of new friends! And this allows mom and dad...
- to rest and take a nap.
- to relax on the terrace with a cocktail, or during a romantic dinner for 2 at the restaurant.
- to discover Nontron and its shops, Piégut and its market, or take a walk on one of the hiking trails around the campsite in the Périgord Limousin Park.
- to exercise, biking or running, or during a game of tennis.
Successful family holidays in the midst of nature!