• Français
  • English
  • Nederlands

Coronavirus - CoVid 19 - Important News !

Page last updated: July the 7th, 2020

In the current situation of this coronavirus (Covid - 19) period, your safety as well as ours is a priority.

Due to exceptional circumstances, statements from the government, health authorities and the lack of visibility for the coming weeks,

We are pleased to announce the opening of our campsite since June 4th 2020, knowing, unfortunately that, so far, borders open only on 15th...
(until further government and / or prefectural instructions)
We have also decided to remain open until Saturday October 31.
(instead of Wednesday September 30)



For a stay already booked and scheduled to take place between April 20 and June 15th:

Exceptionally, we offer our guests to postpone their stay to the 2020 or 2021 season, without extra charge and depending on availability.

We will establish a voucher for the paid amount, valid on any stay, on any date in 2020 and 2021.

For the moment, the possibility of postponement only concerns stays planned between April 20 and June 15th, 2020.

What about stays planned from june 15th 2020?

For the moment, stays planned after June 15th are maintained. 

If you wish to postpone or cancel it, the general conditions and the contracts signed, will be followed.


We keep on watching the next developments in order to adapt, if necessary, the measures announced above.

Important: If a stay could not take place, because of a new decree of the government, that is to say if there were to be cancellation which is neither of your choice, nor of ours, we would put back in place the measures "Covid": Voucher and / or reimbursement.
If you choose to cancel your vacation, the General Conditions of Sale and the contract will be applied!
Find by following this link, the Actions that we will carry out to offer you the best Holiday possible ! Here


Our YouTube channel

Like us on Facebook